Applications : The Black Ball Thermometer is for measuring radiant temperature.
Hollow sphere in brass, Ø 150 mm, thickness 6/10 mm.
- Stuffing box system for fixation of the Pt100 or the sheath at the centre of the sphere.
- Spheer covered by mat black multi-coat paint. High temperature 600°C with 0,95 average emission coffecient.
Temperature and Relative Humidity Logger - LogBox-RHT-LCD
LogBox-RHT-LCD is dual channel data loggers with built-in temperature and relative humidity sensors. They use a high quality industrial grade humidity sensor for accurate and reliable operation in applications such as transportation, food and goods storage, process auditing, pharmaceutical, HVAC and others.
They can be easily programmed and set via a handy infrared IR-LINK 3 interface connected to a USB port under Windows® software or with a PalmOS compatible PDA IrDA interface. LogChart II software allows for logger configuration, recorded data retrieval, plotting, historical analysis and it exports data to spread sheets.
In the LogBox-RHT-LCD the temperature and humidity values are shown in the digital display. You can also check on the display the Minimum and maximum recorded values.
Temperature measurement :-
Range : -40 to 80 °C. Resolution: 0.1 °C.
Response time : up to 30 s in fairly still air
Humidity measurement :-
RH Range: 0 to 100 %RH. Resolution: 0.1 %RH
Dew point range: -40° to 100 °C. Resolution 0.1 °C
Response time: 8 s in fairly still air, from 20 to 80 %RH
Memory for 32,000 recordings in one channel or 16,000 recordings for each channel
Recording interval: programmable from 1 s to 18 hours
- Logger start: immediately, outset by the device’s button, by date/hour or by a programmed set point
- Logger stop: at full memory; at some specified date and hour, number of samples or never (circular memory)
- Infrared communication range: 50 cm, 30° angle
- Internal replaceable lithium cell (3.6V ½ AA) weekly
- Estimated battery life: up to 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval.
Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency.
- Configuration and data retrieval software for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and PalmOS
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Enclosure: IP65 (electronics), IP40 (sensor probe), flame retardant, ABS+PC
- Dimensions: 70 x 60 x 35 mm
The NP300 product family of industrial pressure transmitters features programmable range and the digital field calibration capabilities.
They are offered in five basic pressure ranges: 0,1 MPa (1 bar) / 0,3 MPa (3 bar) / 1 MPa (10 bar) / 3 MPa (30 bar) and 10 MPa (100 bar). This product family is rangeable until 1/3 of the full scale and allows the user to adjust factory calibration in the field or laboratory. The range configuration and the factory calibration adjustment are performed by using the option USB configuration interface TxConfig USB-NP.
- 0.1 MPa (1 bar): gauge pressure
- 0,3 MPa (3 bar): gauge pressure
- 1 MPa (10 bar): gauge pressure
- 3 MPa (30 bar): gauge pressure
- 10 MPa (100 bar): absolute pressure
- Rangeability: 3:1 with no precision loss
- Working temperature: -10 a 70 °C
- Media contact material: 316L stainless steel
- Enclosure material: 304 stainless steel
- Accuracy: 0.5% of full scale, including hysteris linearity and repeatability
- Process connection: 1/4” - 18 NPT
- Electrical connection: mini DIN 43650
- Over pressure: 1.5 times rated pressure
- Burst pressure:
- 0,1 MPa (1 bar): 10 times rated pressure
- 0,3 MPa (3 bar) : 8 times rated pressure
- 1 MPa (10 bar) : 5 times rated pressure
- 3 MPa (30 bar) : 4 times rated pressure
- 10 MPa (100 bar): 2 times rated pressure
- Dynamic response: < 30 ms
- Output: two-wire 4-20 mA
- CE certification
- Weight: 136 g
- Dimensions: Ø 22,3 x 117 mm
- Power: 11-33 Vdc
Measured values : L, Leq, LE, Lpk.
Five different measurement modes.
Measurement dynamic: Lp/Leq: 100 dB - Lpk: 50 dB
- A-weighted measurement range: 30-130 dB
- C-weighted measurement range: 35-130 dB
- Z-weighted measurement range: 35-130 dB
- Peak channel measurement range: 83-133 dB
Supplied with transport case, windshield, LDB200 software and calibration certificate.
A solution for airflow commissioning and balancing.
To check air volume of your diffusers and grilles.
- Measuring range: from 40 to 3500m3/h or from 24 to 2060 cfm
- Quick and simple hood changes
- Simultaneous display of airflow and temperature
- Automatic detection of airflow direction (supply and exhaust)
- Thermo-anemo-manometer functions.
LX 200 luxmeter hand-held luxmeter, self-contained and automatic is specially designed to illuminance measurement.
Measuring range: from 0.1 to 200,000 lux.
With its memory, it allows storage of measurement cessions for processing on a computer thanks to the LLX200 software.
Instantaneous illuminance: displaying of instantaneous / maximum / minimum values
- Relative illuminance: allows a relative measurement to a reference point to quantify a light input or illuminance decrease
- Cartography of illuminance - spatial representation: coloured representation according to levels obtained for printing report
- Uniformity: calculation of the min / ave ratio for determination of illuminance uniformity at workstation according standards
LX 200 instrument is calibrated on a specific optical bench. It comes with its calibration certificate. Our standard reference instruments are duly linked to COFRAC.
Specially designed for the control of the ventilation systems, the VT 210 allows to measure the air velocity, the airflow and the temperature in duct.
Multifunction device, it offers the possibility of measuring several parameters at the same time. According to your application, the VT 210 accepts, besides speed measurement probes (vanes, hotwire or omnidirectionnal), a hygrometry probe or climatic condition and temperature module.
- Several packs are available according to your applications:
With vane probe (100mm / 70mm / 14mm) telescopic tilting in 90 ° or standard
- With telescopic hotwire probe tilting in 90 ° or standard
- Optional: wired or radio temperature probe and humidity probe
Velocity : from 0,15 to 35 m/s
- Airflow : from 0 to 99 999 m3/h
- Integrated temperature of measurement probes : -20 to 95 ° C.
- Thermocouple temperature : see temperature probes datasheet.