Temperature Transmitters TxIsoPack-HART & TxIsoRail-HART
TxIsoPack - USB is a fully isolated 4 to 20 mA two-wire loop powered temperature transmitter for in-head assembly.
Complete sensor type selection and range configuration is achieved by connecting the device directly to a PC USB port thus not requiring any other interface, special converter or any additional driver.
The isolated and linearized current output represents the sensor input signal according to the temperature sensor selected.
- INPUT SENSOR: configurable
- Pt100: 2, 3 or 4-wire, 0.170 mA excitation current, Alpha = 0.00385 according to IEC 751(NBR 13773)
- VOLTAGE: 0 to 50 mVdc. Impedance > 1 M¦¸
- TOTAL ACCURACY: maximum error of 0.3 % of maximum range for thermocouples; 0.2 % of maximum range for Pt100 and voltage
- RESPONSE TIME: ¡Ü500 ms
- ISOLATION: 1000 Vac for 1 minute between input and output
- OUTPUT: 4-20 mA current or 20-4 mA, two-wire type; linear in respect to the measured temperature
- OUTPUT RESOLUTION: 0.004 mA (12 bits)
- POWER: 12 to 35 Vdc, voltage over the transmitter
- MAXIMUM LOAD in series: RL= (Vdc ¨C 12) / 0.02 ¦¸ where Vdc is the power voltage
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20 to 75 ¡ãC
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY: 0 to 90 % RH
- ELETROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY : EN 50081-2, EN 50082-2
- Internal protection against reversed power voltage polarity
- Internal cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- ABS enclosure, 44 mm diameter and 24 mm maximum height
- Communication cable: mini-B USB cable, 5 pins