Temperature Transmitters TxIsoPack-HART & TxIsoRail-HART
The TxIsoPack-HART and TxIsoRail-HART are high performance temperature transmitters which convert RTDs, Thermocouples and voltage signals into a 4-20 mA current along with a superimposed HART protocol digital communication.
Complete configuration, calibration and parameters monitoring can be fully achieved through the two-wire current loop by means of a convenient PC software and USB interface called TxConfig-HART.
Sensor type input is fully programmable for most relevant RTDs, thermocouples, variable resistors, and voltage in mV.
High Isolation between input and output drastically improves stability and reliability with greater immunity to electromagnetic noises in extremely harsh industrial environments.
- Programmable Input:
- Thermocouples B, E, J, K, R, S, T, N
- Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000
- Cu50, Cu100
- Ni100, Ni500, Ni1000 (5000 ppm / K)
- Ni100, Ni500, Ni1000 (6180 ppm / K)
- 0 to 400 Ω, 0 to 2000 Ω, 0 to 10 KΩ
- 10 to 75 mV, -100 to 100 mV, -100 to 500 mV, -100 to 2000 mV
- User programmable working range
- 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA output
- 2, 3 or 4-wire RTD and thermocouples with linear output
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Configurator software Windows® (optional)
- Configuration on a PC with the TxConfig-HART interface
- Selectable digital filter for input signal
- Power: 10.5 to 35 Vdc
- Accuracy: Pt100 and 0 to 50 mV ± 0.2 % full scale. Thermocouples ± 0.3 % max. of full scale
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185°F)
- Programmable sensor failure detection for upscale or downscale
- Resolution: 0.3 µA
- Maximum load: (V Power - 10.5 V) / 0.022 A
- Galvanic isolation: 1.5 KV